We provide Bulk sms Services to our Client for special occasions like Navratri. You can send free sms from our web site to your friends and family for wish then Happy Navratri.
Festivals like Navratri are a very important part of our life they make us happy and develop the positive energy .You can wish happy Navratri to your relatives by sending free Navratri sms to them.
The festival are not for just Navratridays. Every festival has its own meaning and related beautifully to life. Navratri is a festival that increases the happiness in your life.Some of the benefits of Navratri festivals:-
Stress relieving activity from a hectic work season.
Gathering of all family members & our friends.
In fact, carrying the disciplinary message of the past generations to the present and future
Moreover, other than festival seasons, you cant enjoy few of the food items.
Happiness for the poor people by receiving gifts.
in general, there will be always poverty in their life, except in these festival days, where on one can see smile on their faces.
So wish your friend s and family by sending then free bulk sms as Navratri sms. We have so many free Navratri sms.There is list of sms to celebration:-
1. Lakshmi ka Hath ho,Saraswati ka Sath ho,Ganesh ka niwas ho,
aur maa durga ke
ashirwad se Aapke jeevan mai prakash hi prakash hoâ€¦.
2. Bajre ki roti,
aam ka achar,
suraj ki kirne, khushiyo ki bahar,
chanda ki chandni, apano ka pyar,
mubarak ho aapko
3. PYAR KA TARANA UPHAR HO,KHUSHIYO KA NAZRANA BESHUMAR HO,
NA RAHE KOI GAM KA
EHSAS; AISA Navratra UTSAV IS saal ho, , . .
4. Maa Durge,
Mata Rani meri aur apki manokamna puri karey..
JAI MATA DI.
5. This Navratri, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse. JAI MATA DI.
6. Long live the tradition of hindu culture and as the generations have passed by hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger lets keep it up. Best Wishes for Navratri
7. Maa ki jyoti se prem milta hai, sabke dilo ko marm milta hai, jo bhi jata hai MAA ke dwar , kuch na kuch jarur milta hai. â€ SHUBH NAVRATRI.
8. Long live the tradition of hindu culture and as the generations have passed by hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger lets keep it up. Best Wishes for Navratri
9. Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Navratri and a Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity.
10. Aapi shako to aapni dosti magu chu,
dil thi dil no sahkar magu chu,
fikar na karo dosti per jaan lutavi dais,
rokdo vyavhar che kya, udhar mangu chuâ€¦